Ingredients & Directions
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1.5 cups Pepperidge Farm® Cornbread Stuffing
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh fresh parsleyor 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 3 large onion, cut in half and sliced (about 3 cups)
- 1 can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup or Campbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen frozen peas
- 1 cup shredded mild Cheddar cheese(about 4 ounces)
Heat half the butter in a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat until melted. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Add the stuffing and parsley and mix lightly.
Heat the remaining butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the onions and cook until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir the soup, milk and peas in the skillet.
Spoon the soup mixture into a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with the cheese and the stuffing mixture.
Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling.