Ingredients & Directions
- 1/4 cup butter (1/2 stick)
- 2 stalks celery, coarsely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2.5 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth or Swanson® Certified Organic Chicken Broth
- 1 package (14 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
Heat the oven to 350°F.
Heat the butter in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add the celery and onion and cook for 5 minutes or until tender-crisp, stirring occasionally.
Add the broth to the saucepan and heat to a boil. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Add the stuffing and mix lightly. Season to taste. Spoon the stuffing mixture into a greased 9x13x2-inch baking dish. Cover the baking dish.
Bake for 30 minutes or until the stuffing mixture is hot.