Ingredients & Directions
- 1 package (10 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 large appleor pears, peeled and thinly sliced (about 4 cups)
- 0.666 cup caramel topping, warmed (optional)
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
Thaw the pastry shells at room temperature for 40 minutes. Heat the oven to 375°F. Stir the sugar, cinnamon and ginger in a small bowl.
Roll each pastry shell into a 5-inch circle on a lightly floured surface. Place the pastry circles onto 2 baking sheets. Arrange about 2/3 cup apple slices on each pastry circle, overlapping the slices. Sprinkle each with about 1 tablespoon sugar mixture.
Bake for 25 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown. Drizzle with the caramel topping, if desired. Serve the pastries with the ice cream.