Ingredients & Directions
- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets(1 sheet), thawed
- 1/2 cup mascarponecheese, softened
- 4 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon port wine
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 red or green apple, finely chopped
Heat the oven to 400°F.
Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 14-inch square. Cut the pastry sheet into 36 (about 2 1/4-inch) squares. Press the pastry squares into 36 (1 3/4-inch) mini muffin-pan cups.
Bake for 10 minutes or until the tartlet shells are golden brown.
Stir the cheese, brown sugar, wine, cinnamon and lemon juice in a medium bowl until the mixture is smooth. Add the apples and stir to coat. Divide the apple mixture among the tartlet shells.
Bake for 10 minutes or until the filling is hot and bubbling.