Ingredients & Directions
- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets(1 sheet), thawed
- 1/4 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 2 ounces prosciutto, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup shredded fontina cheese(about 4 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
Heat the oven to 400°F.
Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 10x14-inch rectangle. Place the pastry sheet onto a baking sheet. Brush the pastry sheet with the mustard. Fold over the edges 1/4 inch on all sides, crimping with a fork to form a rim.
Arrange the asparagus on the pastry in a single layer. Sprinkle with the prosciutto, cheese and thyme.
Bake for 20 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown and the asparagus is tender.