Ingredients & Directions
- 1 boneless pork tenderloin, cut crosswise into 8 thick slices
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 stalk celery, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup Swanson® Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup sweetened applesauce
- 4 cups dry Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 2 tablespoons raisins
Heat the oven to 400°F. While the oven is heating, season the pork as desired. Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork in batches (you don't want to overcrowd the skillet- it will prevent good browning) and cook until browned on both sides. Remove the pork from the skillet.
Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon butter in the same skillet. Add the celery and onion and cook until tender-crisp, stirring often. Add the broth and applesauce and heat to a boil, stirring to scrape up the browned bits from the bottom of the skillet. Add the stuffing and raisins and mix lightly. Spoon the stuffing mixture into an 8x8x2-inch baking dish. Top with the pork.
Bake for 15 minutes or until the pork is cooked through. Serve hot.