Ingredients & Directions
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 medium zucchini, cut in quarters lengthwise and thinly sliced (about 3 cups)
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 2 cups Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Cubed Stuffing
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Season the beef as desired. Cook the beef and onion in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat. Stir in the Italian seasoning.
Stir the zucchini and tomatoes in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the zucchini is tender. Remove the skillet from the heat.
Add the stuffing and cheese to the skillet and mix lightly. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Season to taste. Serve with additional cheese, if desired.