Ingredients & Directions
- 1/2 pound kielbasa, diced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 package (9.5 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Cups, prepared according to package directions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
Heat the kielbasa, wine, brandy, brown sugar and mustard in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Cook and stir for 15 minutes or until the liquid is reduced to a syrup-like consistency.
Spoon the kielbasa mixture into the pastry cups. Sprinkle with the chives.