Ingredients & Directions
- 4.5 cups Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 package (10 ounces) chopped frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 1.75 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Broccoli Cheese Soup or (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed 98% Fat Free Broccoli Cheese Soup
- 0.333 cup milk
Crush 1/2 cup stuffing and mix with 1 tablespoon butter in a small bowl. Set the mixture aside.
Stir the water, remaining butter and broccoli in a large bowl. Add the remaining stuffing and mix lightly. Spoon into a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Arrange the chicken over the stuffing and sprinkle with paprika.
Stir the soup and milk in a small bowl. Pour over the chicken. Sprinkle the crushed stuffing mixture over the soup mixture.
Bake at 400ºF. for 40 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.