Ingredients & Directions
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheeseor Cheddar Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 can (9.75 ounces) Swanson® White Premium Chunk Chicken Breast in Buffalo-Style Sauce, drained, reserving half the sauce
- 8 slices Pepperidge Farm® Farmhouse™ Hearty White Bread
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup)
Stir the cream cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, blue cheese and reserved sauce from the chicken in a medium bowl.
Spread the cheese mixture on the bread slices. Layer 4 bread slices with 1/4 cup chicken and 2 tablespoons celery. Top with the remaining bread slices, cheese-side down. Spray the sandwiches with vegetable cooking spray.
Heat the panini maker. Add the sandwiches in batches and cook for 3 minutes or until lightly browned.