Ingredients & Directions
- 0.333 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 2.25 cups coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
- 4.5 cups shredded, cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 3/4 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 12 Pepperidge Farm® White Slider Buns, split
Stir the dressing and coleslaw mix in a medium bowl. Let stand for 15 minutes.
Stir the chicken and cayenne pepper sauce in another medium bowl. Divide the chicken mixture among the buns. Top each with about 1 tablespoon coleslaw mixture.
Easy Substitution: You can substitute Swanson® White Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained, for the shredded chicken in this recipe.