Ingredients & Directions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 slices Pepperidge Farm® Whole Grain 15 Grain Bread, crusts removed
- 4 cups romaine lettuce torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup fat-free Caesar dressing
- 1/4 cup seasoned croutons or Caesar croutons
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Heat the oven to 350°F. Lightly brush both sides of the bread slices with the oil. Press the bread slices into the bottom and up the sides of 4 (2 1/2-inch) muffin-pan cups.
Bake for 10 minutes or until the bread cups are lightly browned. Remove the bread cups from the pan and let cool completely on a wire rack.
Place the lettuce into a medium bowl. Add the dressing and toss to coat. Spoon 1 cup lettuce mixture into each bread cup. Sprinkle with the croutons and cheese.