Ingredients & Directions
- 2 cans (10.5 ounces each ) Campbell’s® Chicken Gravy
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 package (10 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells, prepared according to package directions
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup seasoned croutons, crushed (optional)
Heat the gravy, lemon juice, broccoli and chicken in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring occasionally.
Spoon the chicken mixture into the pastry shells. Sprinkle with the cheese and crushed croutons, if desired.