Ingredients & Directions
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, cut in half
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 3 cups Prego® Roasted Garlic & Herb Italian Sauce
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 package uncooked frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 package (11.75 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Five Cheese and Garlic Bread
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Heat the oven to 400°F. for the bread.
Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until it's golden brown. Remove the garlic from the skillet and set it aside. Add the sausage and cook until it's well browned, stirring often. Pour off any fat.
Stir the sauce in the skillet and heat to a boil. Stir the garlic, peas and cream in the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
Cook the tortellini according to the package directions. Drain the tortellini well in a colander. Meanwhile, bake the bread according to the package directions.
Stir the tortellini in the skillet. Sprinkle with the cheese. Cut the bread into 2-inch diagonal slices. Serve the bread with the tortellini.