Ingredients & Directions
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 package (10 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 1 container (8 ounces) whipped cream cheese spread, softened
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Heat the oven to 425°F. Stir 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and the granulated sugar in a small bowl.
Brush the top of the unbaked pastry shells with the egg. Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon mixture. Prepare the pastry shells according to the package directions.
Stir the pie filling and remaining cinnamon in a medium microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute or until the mixture is warm. Stir the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and vanilla extract in another medium bowl until the mixture is smooth.
Spoon 2 tablespoons cream cheese mixture into each pastry shell. Top each with about 1/2 cup pie filling mixture and the pastry tops.