Ingredients & Directions
- 1 package (7.25 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Chessmen® Butter Cookies
- 2 medium banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon caramel topping
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans, chopped
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 1 package (about 5 ounces) instant vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
- 1.5 cups milk
- 1 cup sweetened whipped cream
Arrange 12 cookies in the bottom of an 8x8x2-inch baking dish. Arrange the bananas over the cookies.
Heat 1/2 cup caramel sauce in a microwavable measuring cup on HIGH for 20 seconds. Stir in the pecans and bourbon. Pour the hot caramel mixture over the bananas.
Prepare the pudding according to the package directions using the milk.
Spread the pudding over the caramel mixture. Drizzle with the remaining caramel sauce. Spread the whipped cream over the pudding mixture. Top with the remaining cookies. Cover the baking dish and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.