Ingredients & Directions
- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets(1 sheet), thawed
- 1 red pear, halved, cored and cut into thin slices
- 2 cups cooked rotisserie chickencut into 1 1/2-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup shredded Asiago cheese(about 4 ounces)
Heat the oven to 400°F. Unfold the pastry sheet on a baking sheet.
Arrange the pear slices on the pastry sheet to within 1/4-inch of the edge. Arrange the chicken over the pears and brush with the vinegar. Sprinkle with the cheese.
Bake for 25 minutes or until the crust is golden brown. Carefully remove the tart from the baking sheet to a wire rack and let cool for 10 minutes before serving.