Ingredients & Directions
- 1.75 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth or Swanson® Natural Goodness® Chicken Broth
- Swanson® Organic Chicken Broth
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 medium carrot, peeled and shredded (about 1 cup)
- 2 stalks celery, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 package (14 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 4 pounds bone-in chicken breast half, skin removed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
Set the oven to 375°F. Heat the broth, butter, carrots and celery in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Add the stuffing and mix lightly.
Spoon the stuffing mixture into a greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish. Season the chicken as desired, then place on the stuffing mixture. Stir the honey, lemon juice and parsley in a small bowl. Brush the chicken with the honey mixture.
Bake for 1 hour or until the chicken is cooked through.