Ingredients & Directions
- 1 can (28 ounces) whole peeled tomatoes
- 3/4 cup Pace® Picante Sauce - Medium
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powderor 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup thickly sliced cucumber
- 1 stalk celery, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 slice firm Pepperidge Farm® White Sandwich Calcium Enriched Bread
- 1/4 cup chopped cucumber
- 4 tablespoons chopped green onion
Place the tomatoes, picante sauce, lemon juice, cilantro, garlic powder, sliced cucumber, celery and bread into a blender or food processor. Cover and blend until smooth. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Top with the chopped cucumber. Garnish with the onions.