Ingredients & Directions
- 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon chopped drained canned chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1/2 cup cooked lobster meat, diced
- 1 medium avocado, pitted, peeled and diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 green onion, chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 package (9.5 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Cups, prepared according to package directions
Grate the zest and squeeze the juice from the lime.
Stir the mayonnaise, cilantro, pepper, lime juice and lime zest in a medium bowl. Add the lobster, avocado and green onions and toss to coat. Season to taste.
Spoon the lobster mixture into the pastry cups. Top with additional fresh cilantro, if desired.