Ingredients & Directions
- 3/4 cup chocolate fudge topping
- 6 tablespoons finely chopped walnuts
- 1 package (10 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells, prepared according to package directions
- 3 cups French vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 cup sweetened whipped cream
- 6 maraschino cherry
Pour the topping into a shallow bowl. Pour the walnuts into a dish. Dip the rims of the pastry shells into the topping. Coat with the walnuts.
Spoon the remaining topping into the pastry shells. Spoon 1/2 cup ice cream into each pastry shell. Top with additional topping, if desired, the whipped cream and cherries.
Cooking Basics: Mini ice cream balls look great in this recipe. Use a melon baller to create mini ice cream balls. Place the balls onto a baking sheet and freeze until firm. Divide the ice cream balls among the pastry shells and top as directed above.
Easy Substitution: You may substitute caramel ice cream topping for the chocolate in this recipe.
Easy Substitution: You can use pecans instead of walnuts in this recipe, if you prefer.