Ingredients & Directions
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets(1 sheet), thawed
- 3 tablespoons hazelnut chocolate spread
- 1 medium banana, cut into 18 slices
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugaror unsweetened cocoa powder
Heat the oven to 400°F. Beat the egg and water in a small bowl with a fork.
Sprinkle the flour on the work surface. Unfold the pastry sheet on the work surface. Cut into 9 (about 3-inch) squares. Brush the edges of the pastries with the egg mixture.
Place 1 teaspoon hazelnut chocolate spread in the center of each pastry. Top each with 2 slices banana. Fold the pastry over the filling to form a triangle. Press the edges to seal. Crimp the edges with a fork. Brush the pastries with the egg mixture. Place the pastries onto a baking sheet.
Bake for 20 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown. Let the pastries cool on the baking sheet on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with the confectioners' sugar.