Ingredients & Directions
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 1 package (9.5 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Cups, prepared according to package directions
- 1 ounce bittersweet chocolate, grated
Beat the heavy cream with the sugar and vanilla in a medium bowl using an electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Fold in the melted chocolate.
Spoon or pipe approximately 2 teaspoons chocolate mixture into each pastry cup. Sprinkle with the grated chocolate.