Ingredients & Directions
- 3 bars (1.5 ounces each ) milk chocolatecandy
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets(1 sheet), thawed
- 6 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 large banana, cut into 36 (1/4-inch thick) slices
- 81 eachs miniature marshmallows(about 3/4 cup packed)
Heat the oven to 400°F. Break each candy bar crosswise into 4 pieces along the cut lines, making 12 pieces in all.
Sprinkle the flour on the work surface. Unfold the pastry sheet on the work surface. Prick the pastry sheet thoroughly with a fork. Cut into 9 (about 3-inch) squares. Place the pastries onto a baking sheet.
Bake for 15 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown. Remove the pastries from the baking sheet and let cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
Return the pastries to the baking sheet. Spread 2 teaspoons peanut butter on each pastry. Top each with 1 piece chocolate, 4 slices banana and 9 marshmallows. Reserve the remaining chocolate for another use.
Heat the broiler. Broil 4 inches from the heat for 2 minutes or until the marshmallows are golden. Let the pastries cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes.