Ingredients & Directions
- 1.75 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth or Swanson® Organic Chicken Broth
- Swanson® Natural Goodness® Chicken Broth
- 6 green onion, sliced (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 4 cups Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 3 cornish game hen(about 1 1/2 pounds each ), cut in half lengthwise
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Heat the broth and onions in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat to a boil. Stir in the pecans and raisins. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Add the stuffing and mix lightly.
Spoon the stuffing across the center of a greased 3-quart shallow baking dish, leaving space on both sides for the hens. Arrange the hens on each side of the stuffing.
Stir the preserves, mustard and black pepper in a small bowl. Spoon the preserve mixture over the hens.
Bake at 350°F. for 1 hour or until the hens are cooked through.