Ingredients & Directions
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 container (about 6 ounces) refrigerated pasteurized lump crabmeat, drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 32 Pepperidge Farm® Golden Butter Distinctive Crackers or Pepperidge Farm® Harvest Wheat Distinctive Crackers
Heat the oven to 350°F. Stir the cream cheese, crabmeat, mayonnaise, onion, mustard and Worcestershire in a 9-inch pie plate. Sprinkle with the paprika.
Bake for 15 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Serve with the crackers.