Ingredients & Directions
- 4 ounces (1/2 of an 8-ounce package) cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (6 ounces) lump crabmeat, drained and picked over
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 package (9.5 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Cups, prepared according to package directions
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
Heat the oven to 350°F.
Stir the cream cheese, egg, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce in a medium bowl. Stir in the Parmesan cheese, crabmeat and chives. Spoon the crabmeat mixture into the pastry cups. Sprinkle with the paprika. Place the filled pastry cups onto a baking sheet.
Bake for 5 minutes or until the filling is hot.