Ingredients & Directions
- 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 4 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 2 cans (6 ounces each ) lump lump crabmeat, drained and picked over
- 1/4 cup (1/4 cup) chopped fresh fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped drained marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/8 teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices Pepperidge Farm® Whole Grain 15 Grain Bread, toasted
- 2 cups red leaf lettucecut into thin strips
Stir the sour cream and mayonnaise in a medium bowl until the mixture is smooth. Stir in the crabmeat, parsley and artichokes. Season with the black pepper.
Divide the crab mixture between 4 bread slices. Top with the lettuce and remaining bread slices.