Ingredients & Directions
- 1 package (10 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells
- 2.5 cups cubed boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked
- 1/2 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon grainy Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice(optional)
- 0.333 cup prepared creamy Caesar salad dressing
Prepare the pastry shells according to the package directions.
Stir the chicken, tomatoes, cheese, mustard, black pepper and lemon juice, if desired, in a medium bowl. Add the dressing and toss to coat.
Divide the chicken mixture among the pastry shells. Top with the pastry tops, if desired.