Ingredients & Directions
- 1 can (5 ounces) canned chunk salmonor tuna, drained
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, coarsley chopped (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 1/2 cup , peeled and deveined cooked shrimp
- 1 can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Asparagus Soup
- 1/4 cup whipped dressing or mayonnaise
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 package (10 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells, prepared according to package directions
Heat the salmon, crabmeat, shrimp, soup, dressing, hot pepper sauce, if desired, buttermilk and dill weed in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring often.
Spoon the seafood mixture into the pastry shells.