Ingredients & Directions
- 1/4 cup fat free mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 cups diced boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cookedbreast
- 1 stalk celery, diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup red seedless grapescut in half
- 8 large romaine lettuceor Bibb lettuce leaves
- 8 slices Pepperidge Farm® Whole Grain 15 Grain Bread
Stir the mayonnaise, curry powder and soy sauce in a medium bowl until the mixture is smooth. Add the chicken, celery and grapes and stir to coat.
Top 4 bread slices with 1 lettuce leaf each. Divide the chicken mixture among the lettuce-topped bread slices. Top with the remaining lettuce leaves and bread slices.