Ingredients & Directions
- 1 can (about 5 ounces) chunk white 50 less sodium canned tunain water, drained
- 2 hard-cooked egg white, chopped
- 0.333 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 medium green onion, chopped (about 2 tablespoons)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill weed(optional)
- 6 slices Pepperidge Farm® Whole Grain 100% Whole Wheat Bread, toasted
- 3 romaine lettuceleaves
Stir the tuna, egg whites, sour cream, green onion, mustard and dill weed if desired, in a medium bowl.
Divide the tuna mixture among 3 bread slices. Top with the lettuce and remaining bread slices.