Ingredients & Directions
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 stalks celery, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2.5 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth or Swanson® Organic Chicken Broth
- Swanson® Natural Goodness® Chicken Broth
- 1 cup coarsely chopped dried cherries
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted almonds
- 1 package (12 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Country Style Stuffing
Heat the oven to 350°F.
Heat the butter in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and celery and cook until they're tender, stirring occasionally. Remove the saucepan from the heat.
Stir the broth, cherries and almonds in the saucepan. Add the stuffing and mix lightly. Spoon the stuffing mixture into a greased 3-quart casserole. Cover the casserole.
Bake for 30 minutes or until the stuffing mixture is hot.