Ingredients & Directions
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed
- 3/4 cup dulce de lecheor caramel sauce
- 3 large banana, thinly sliced
- 1.5 cups sweetened whipped creamor whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup shaved dark chocolate
Heat the oven to 400°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
Sprinkle the flour on the work surface. Unfold 1 pastry sheet on the work surface. Cut the pastry sheet into 3 rectangles along the fold lines. Cut each rectangle crosswise into 3 squares. Place the pastry squares onto a baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining pastry sheet.
Layer the pastry-topped baking sheets with a piece of parchment paper and another baking sheet.
Bake for 20 minutes or until the pastries are golden and crisp. Remove the top baking sheets and parchment paper and let the pastries cool for 10 minutes.
Using a small offset spatula or butter knife, spread about 1 tablespoon dulce de leche on each of 6 pastries. Arrange about 9 slices banana on each. Top each with about 2 tablespoons whipped cream. Repeat the layers. Top with the remaining pastries. Sprinkle with the confectioners' sugar and chocolate.