Ingredients & Directions
- 3 egg
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs(basil and chives)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallot
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 dash ground red pepper
- 1 cup finely shredded Swiss cheese(about 4 ounces)
- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets(1 sheet), thawed
Heat the oven to 400°F. Beat the eggs, heavy cream, herbs, shallots, black pepper and red pepper in a medium bowl with a fork or whisk. Stir in the cheese.
Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 12-inch square. Cut into 36 (2-inch squares). Press the pastry squares into 36 (1 1/2-inch) mini muffin-pan cups.
Spoon about 1 tablespoon egg mixture into each muffin-pan cup.
Bake for 15 minutes or until the filling is set and the pastries are golden brown. Let the pastries cool in the pans on wire racks for 5 minutes.