Ingredients & Directions
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets(1 sheet), thawed
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Italian cheese blend
Heat the oven to 400°F. Beat the egg and water in a small bowl with a fork.
Sprinkle the flour on the work surface. Unfold the pastry sheet on the work surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 10-inch square. Brush the bottom half of the pastry sheet with the egg mixture.
Sprinkle half the garlic, parsley and cheese on the bottom half of the pastry sheet. Fold the pastry in half over the garlic mixture. Brush the pastry with the egg mixture. Sprinkle the remaining garlic, parsley and cheese on the pastry. Roll the pastry lightly with a rolling pin. Cut the pastry into 20 (about 1/2-inch-wide) strips. Tie each strip into a knot. Place the pastries onto 2 baking sheets.
Bake for 20 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown. Let the pastries cool on the baking sheets on wire racks for 10 minutes.