Ingredients & Directions
- 1 pound salmon fillet, cut into 6 pieces
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large orange, peeled and diced
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, cut in quarters
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantroleaves
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 package (10 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells, prepared according to package directions
Heat the broiler. Place the fish onto a broiling pan. Beat the vinegar, mustard and oil in a small bowl with a fork or whisk. Drizzle half the vinegar mixture over the fish.
Broil 4 inches from the heat for 10 minutes or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Stir the orange, tomatoes, onion, capers and cilantro in a medium bowl. Add the remaining vinegar mixture and toss to coat.
Divide the salad greens among 6 plates. Top each with 1 pastry shell. Place 1 piece fish into each pastry shell and top each with about 1/4 cup orange mixture.