Ingredients & Directions
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley or basil leaves
- 2 medium tomato, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 package (11.25 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Texas Toast Parmesan or Pepperidge Farm® Garlic Texas Toast
Stir the oil, vinegar, garlic, black pepper, parsley and tomatoes in a medium bowl and let stand for 15 minutes.
Heat the grill to medium. Grill the toast slices for 2 minutes or until they’re browned on both sides and heated through.
Divide the tomato mixture evenly among the toast slices and serve immediately.
Ingredient Note: Omit the garlic if using Garlic Texas Toast.