Ingredients & Directions
- 1/2 cup plain low fat yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons sliced pitted black olives
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 frozen veggie burger patty
- 8 tomato slice
- 8 slices Pepperidge Farm® Whole Grain 100% Whole Wheat Bread, toasted
Stir the yogurt, cumin and oregano in a medium bowl until the mixture is smooth. Stir in the olives and cheese. Season with the black pepper.
Cook the patties according to the package directions.
Divide the tomatoes, patties and yogurt mixture between 4 bread slices. Top with the remaining bread slices.