Ingredients & Directions
- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets(1 sheet), thawed
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 pound sliced cooked ham
- 1/2 pound sliced cooked turkey
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 4 ounces sliced Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento (optional)
Set the pastry sheet out to thaw while you gather the remaining ingredients. Heat the oven to 400°F. Beat the egg and water in a small bowl with a fork.
Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 16x12-inch rectangle. With the short side facing you, layer the ham, turkey, spinach and cheese on the bottom half of the pastry to within 1 inch of the edge. Sprinkle with the pimientos, if desired. Starting at the short side, roll up like a jelly roll. Place seam-side down onto a baking sheet. Tuck the ends under to seal. Brush the pastry with the egg mixture.
Bake for 25 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown.