Ingredients & Directions
- 1.75 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth or Swanson® Organic Chicken Broth
- Swanson® Natural Goodness® Chicken Broth
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1 cup mixed dried fruit
- 1 stalk celery, sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 5 cups Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
Set the oven to 350°F.
Stir the broth, apple juice, dried fruit, celery and onion in a 3-quart saucepan. Heat to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Add the stuffing and stir lightly to coat.
Spoon the stuffing into 1 1/2-quart casserole. Bake for 20 minutes or until hot.