Ingredients & Directions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 8 ounces ham steak, diced (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup Swanson® Chicken Broth or Swanson® Organic Chicken Broth
- Swanson® Natural Goodness® Chicken Broth
- 1 cup Pace® Citrus Pineapple Salsa
- 4 cups Pepperidge Farm® Cornbread Stuffing
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro(optional)
Heat the butter in a 4-quart saucepot over medium-high heat. Add the onion, pepper and ham and cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring occasionally.
Stir the broth and salsa in the saucepot and heat to a boil. Remove the saucepot from the heat. Add the stuffing and cilantro, if desired, and stir lightly to coat. Spoon the stuffing mixture into an 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
Bake at 400°F. for 15 minutes or until the stuffing mixture is lightly browned.