Ingredients & Directions
- 1/4 cup light sun-dried tomato mayonnaise
- 12 slices Pepperidge Farm® Whole Grain Honey Oat Bread
- 24 slices deli turkey breast(about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 12 thin slices Muenster cheese(about 6 ounces)
- 1 large tomato, cut into 6 thin slices
- vegetable cooking spray
Spread 1 teaspoon mayonnaise spread on each bread slice. Top each of 6 bread slices with 4 slices turkey, 2 slices cheese and 1 slice tomato. Top with the remaining bread slices, mayonnaise spread-side down.
Spray a 10-inch skillet with the cooking spray and heat over medium heat for 1 minute. Add the sandwiches in batches and cook until they're lightly browned on both sides and the cheese is melted.