Ingredients & Directions
- 1.5 cups Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 2 egg, beaten
- 0.333 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsleyor 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 package (about 16 ounces) refrigerated lump crabmeat, pasteurized
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
Place 1/2 cup stuffing in a resealable plastic bag. Seal the bag and crush the stuffing with a rolling pin or your hands.
Lightly mix the remaining stuffing, eggs, mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire, parsley and crabmeat in a large bowl. Shape the crab mixture into 6 (1/2-inch thick) patties. Coat the patties with the crushed stuffing.
Heat the butter in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Cook the patties for 5 minutes or until they're lightly browned on both sides. Serve the patties with the lemon wedges.