Ingredients & Directions
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 slices Pepperidge Farm® Pepperidge Farm Farmhouse® 12 Grain Bread
- 2 tablespoons honey Dijon-style mustard
- 4 ounces Brie cheese, cut into 8 slices
- 4 thin slices deli honey ham
Butter one side of the bread slices, then flip and spread the other sides with the mustard. Layer the cheese and ham between the bread slices (keeping the buttered sides on the outside).
Heat a 12-inch skillet over medium-low heat. Cook the sandwiches for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown and the cheese is melted, turning over once halfway through the cooking time.