Ingredients & Directions
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets(1 sheet), thawed
- 1/2 cup grated or shredded provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano leavesor 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 15 thin slices pepperoni
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup packed baby arugula
- 2 ounces (about 12 thin slices) prosciutto
- 1/2 of a 3.5-ounce package ready-to-eat sun-dried tomatoes, diced (about 1/2 cup)
Heat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Sprinkle the flour on the work surface. Unfold the pastry sheet on the work surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 10x16-inch rectangle. Place the pastry sheet on the baking sheet.
Using a sharp knife, score a 1-inch border around the edge of the pastry sheet. Sprinkle the cheeses and oregano on the pastry to the border. Arrange the pepperoni on the pastry to the border, making 3 rows, with 5 slices in each row.
Bake for 20 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown.
Beat the oil, lemon juice, parsley, salt and black pepper in a medium bowl with a fork or whisk. Add the arugula and toss to coat.
Top the pastry with the prosciutto, tomatoes and arugula mixture. Cut the pastry into 18 pieces.