Ingredients & Directions
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into cubes
- 2 cans (14.5 ounces each ) Campbell’s® Chicken Gravy
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 3 cups cooked cut-up mixed vegetables (carrots, green beans, corn, peas)
- 1 package (10 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells, prepared according to package directions
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until it's well browned, stirring often.
Stir the gravy, lemon juice, thyme and vegetables in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Divide the chicken mixture evenly among the pastry shells.
Ingredient Note: Use a combination of fresh vegetables or 1 bag (about 16 ounces) frozen vegetable combination for the cut-up vegetables in this recipe.