Ingredients & Directions
- 1.75 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth or Swanson® Chicken Stock
- 2 medium carrot, peeled and shredded (about 1 cup)
- 4 cups Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 3 pounds bone-in chicken breast half, skin removed (6 breast halves)
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsleyor 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
Heat the broth and carrots in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Add the stuffing and mix lightly.
Spoon the stuffing mixture into a greased 3-quart shallow baking dish. Top with the chicken.
Bake at 375°F. for 50 minutes.
Cut 3 thin slices from the lemon. Cut each slice in half. Squeeze 2 tablespoons juice from the remaining lemon. Stir the honey, lemon juice and parsley in a small bowl. Brush the chicken with the honey mixture. Place the lemon slices onto the chicken.
Bake for 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.