Ingredients & Directions
- 12 ounces ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 slices red onion
- 3 pineapple slices in juice, drained and cut in half
- 1/4 cup teriyaki basting and glazing sauce
- 6 Pepperidge Farm® Sweet & Soft Slider Buns , "split"
- 3 teaspoons French salad dressing
Shape the beef into 6 mini burgers. Sprinkle with the black pepper.
Lightly oil the grill rack and heat the grill to medium. Brush the burgers, onion and pineapple with the teriyaki sauce. Grill the burgers, onion and pineapple for 8 minutes or until the burgers are cooked through and the onion is tender, turning the burgers, onion and pineapple over once halfway through the grilling time.
Separate the onion slices into rings. Place the burgers on the buns. Top each with 1/2 teaspoon dressing and 1 half slice pineapple. Divide the onion among the sliders.