Ingredients & Directions
- 2 cans (about 4 ounces each ) small canned shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 green onion, thinly sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 8 slices Pepperidge Farm® Farmhouse™ 100% Whole Wheat Bread, toasted
- 4 iceberg lettuceleaves
Stir the shrimp, lime juice, black pepper, red pepper, cilantro and green onions in a medium bowl. Add the mayonnaise and stir to coat.
Divide the shrimp mixture evenly among 4 bread slices. Top with the lettuce and remaining bread slices.
Helper: This recipe can be halved to make 2 servings.